Thursday, August 25, 2011

I am a Winner!



Graphic,
but less graphic
diabetic pictures
than last weeks
Graphic Diabetic
pictures
(dies that make sense?)

I must be the best diabetic on this planet.  I nearly break my toe last week and as you can see from the picture above (that is not a horse hoof it is my foot) I am 95% healed.  Yes I know my toenails are disgusting and my toes are gross but, I healed in less than a week.  My A1C's are not the best and I don't weigh everything or anything I eat.  My carb calculations are off sometimes but, what diabetic could heal this fast from a severe toe jam.
Tuesday I decided the toe was looking good enough to go out and run.  I did a nice 6.5 mile run (I am stressing about this 15k in October) and all felt well.  Initially I was planning on a month long healing process but right away the black and blue was going away.  After not being able to see a Podiatrist until the end of this week I thought just resting and antibiotic ointment would keep the toe attached.  This is a gross post but, come on what diabetic would not brag about this amazing feat?  Get it feat! Wow, bad joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment