Friday, January 18, 2013

Cats are always fun!

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were telling a story about some guy that made 250,000 dollars a year.  The only thing is this guy paid a company in China 50,000 dollars to do his work and he just sat at his desk and watched cat videos all day then at lunch he surfed eBay and at the end of the day did a write up about what was going on and go home.  They say he would have gotten away with it if he had not had the Chinese workers log into his company servers.  Something about if he would have just set up a server at his house they would have never known what he was doing.  The IT department traced this all down and the guy was fired.  The funny thing is his work was great and he had no issues, well besides outsourcing his job and surfing the inter-web for cat videos.  Then today while at work I received a funny video and made me think of this "kittens mittens" video from "It's Always sunny in Philadelphia" which is like the greatest show on the planet and thought I would share it with you.  The question in my head was, what cat video's would I watch all day at work and "kitten mittens" is probably a top three one that I can watch over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment