Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It puts the lotion on it's skin!

People say I have an over active imagination.  I wouldn't say it is over active as much as it is fast and descriptive.  I saw this commercial the other day selling gold bond ultimate for diabetics.  That got me thinking about what they put in this stuff or take out of this stuff to make it for diabetics.  Did they remove the high fructose corn syrup found in most bottles of lotion?  did they put some cinnamon in it to cure us?  We will never know what they did to make this lotion for diabetics.
Then I see at the bottom of the bottle that nine out of ten diabetics saw a noticeable skin improvement in one hour.  I then was thinking about that and they are saying that one person didn't even realize they had lotion on their hands?  I am not sure this stuff is that good if one out of every ten diabetics are walking around with globs of lotion on their hands because they can't feel it.
 
Finally I had the perfect image of what this lotion is for.  Remember the movie "Silence of the Lambs?"  This lotion is for the part where Buffalo Bob catches a diabetic and puts them in his pit to shrink them and make a baseball cap out of their right buttock.  So my mind was doing all sorts of things like having the diabetic in the pit yell at Buffalo Bob that they have to get their 10:30am 15 gram snack in before they can take their Lantis, and how the diabetic in the pit asks to see the nutrition label for the chicken he gives them to feed.  OK, so I guess I do have a bit of an imagination but it is so much fun with diabetes on TV all the time.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment